Tokio Marine America ("TMA") maintains this website to provide information about our companies and their products and services. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. TMA MAY FROM TIME TO TIME REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY UPDATING THIS LEGAL NOTICE. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS LEGAL NOTICE PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND.
Address and Corporate Information
TMA is a New York corporation with offices in New York, Jersey City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, San Francisco, and Ohio. The principle place of business of the companies listed below is: 1221 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1500, New York, NY 10020
Terms and Conditions
- The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to be a solicitation or an offer to sell any product or service and does not include a complete description of all terms, conditions and exclusions for each type of insurance coverage. Any product or service referenced herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. Answers to questions or information about insurance coverage may be obtained by email at email@example.com.
- You may download material displayed on this website solely for non-commercial, personal use. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and you may not use it except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of TMA. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website, including the text or images, for public or commercial purposes without TMA's written permission. TMA does not warrant or represent that the use of any materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- TMA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, TMA does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of information on the site. TMA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. Neither TMA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your use of this website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TMA does not represent or warrant that this website will operate without error or that the website is free of computer viruses or other harmful components. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY, INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY DUE TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, OR IMAGES FROM THE WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Any images or artwork on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, TMA. Your use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted either in this Legal Notice or specific permission is provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website, are registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of TMA or others. Nothing contained on this website should be interpreted as providing, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of TMA or other third party that may own the Trademark. Your use or misuse of any Trademark or any other content displayed on the website, except as provided in this Legal Notice is strictly prohibited.
- TMA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website. TMA is not responsible for the content of any of these linked sites nor does TMA approve, endorse, or certify information available at any linked site. Your linkage to any off-site pages or to other sites is solely at your own risk.
- Any information, communication or other material that You may transmit or provide to this website by electronic mail shall be handled in accordance with TMM’s Privacy Statement found on this website.
TMA and its Managed Affiliates (as defined below) are wholly owned subsidiaries of Tokio Marine North America, an insurance holding company domiciled in the State of Delaware and a wholly owned direct subsidiary of Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. (Japan) (“TMNF Japan”). TMNF (Japan) is wholly owned by Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. (NAIC #3098), a financial services holding company established in Japan, whose shares are traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange.
TMA manages or provides administrative services to the following insurance companies (“Managed Affiliates”). Not all Managed Affiliates are admitted to do business in all jurisdictions and the products and services offered by Managed Affiliates may not be available in all jurisdictions.
|Tokio Marine America Insurance Company
Property Casualty Insurer
||All states, D.C. and Puerto Rico
|Trans Pacific Insurance Company
Property Casualty Insurer
||All states, DC except: LA, NH, NM, VT
|TNUS Insurance Company
Property Casualty Insurer
||All states, DC except: ME, WY (accredited reinsurer in WY)
|TM Specialty Insurance Company
Excess and Surplus Lines Insurer